Hola a todos! Hello everyone! First off, this blog title is not exactly true. I will be student teaching 5 weeks here before heading off to do ten weeks in Peru. I know my mentor teacher here and am super excited to work with her. I do not know my placement yet in Peru, but I am willing to wait. I am very excited to get started in my furture classrooms. I am also a little nervous. I have worked in the 5th grade classroom where I will be teaching soon. The kids are wonderful and taught by a very amazing teacher. I can't think of a better teacher to learn from here than my first mentor teacher. I can't wait for student teaching to start! :)
Bueno, primero voy a practicar aqui cinco semanas antes que me voy a ensenar en Peru. No puedo hallar las horas a ir a Peru! Conozco la maestra de quinto aqui. Los estudiantes son maravillosos y la maestra es muy buena. No puedo pensar a otro persona y maestra para mostrarme como ser profesora/maestra! Gracias por sus oraciones!
I will recommend anyone looking for a Business loan to Mr Benjamin who helped me with a Four Million USD loan to start my business and it was fast. When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Mr Benjamin On. 247officedept@gmail.com . if you are looking for a business loan.
ReplyDelete